Digital Content Creator
We are seeking to recruit a results-driven Digital Content Creator (Undergraduate Placement), based at our Ravenhill Road office in Belfast.
The Digital Content Creator will work as part of our expanding digital team to research, develop, implement and manage integrated digital marketing campaigns that deliver against client business metrics. This role will involve research and copywriting to help prepare and inform content creation. Therefore, a natural interest and skill in this area would be valuable.
Flint Studios is an open, challenging and learning-based environment enabling the development of differentiated web solutions and our diversity of clients will provide you with a constant variety of interesting projects across the UK and Ireland.
• Creation of a broad scale of content for digital collateral, including blog articles, social media posts, infographics, web copy, email marketing campaigns, and more
• Content planning and uploading/scheduling of digital content on various channels
• Daily management of social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
• Accurate proofreading
• Provide additional support for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing activity including SEO, paid search, social media advertising, email marketing, and more
• Preparation of detailed reports on digital marketing activity for Flint Studios and its clients
• Answering phone calls, responding to email communications, accompanying colleagues to face to face meetings
• Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
• Client focused
• Able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi-task
• An enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
• Problem solver; demonstrating initiative and enthusiasm
• Creative thinker
• Excellent time-management and organisation skills
• A background in, or keen personal interest in producing written content
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skills, supported by examples of your work
• Confidence to build strong relationships within the business and in order to deliver outstanding results
• Able to manage multiple projects with strong prioritisation and time management skills
• A proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Knowledge of Google Analytics suite of products
• Google AdWords & Analytics Certification
• Training and development opportunities
• Work in a challenging and learning-based environment
• Flexible working hours
• Option to work remotely on occasions
This is a unique opportunity as the successful candidate will have an influence in how the business grows and develops, to be part of something special from the start. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Application closing date: Friday 14th 2019